We are so thrilled that you are interested in Lumberjack Days! We are getting asked many questions and hope to answer at least some of them below!
- Do you have a schedule of events? Yes! Click here.
- Will there be fireworks? No, we will not have fireworks at Lumberjack Days. The City of Stillwater requested that there was not a 2nd fireworks display in July because they do a great job on the 4th and we agree!
- Can I volunteer? YES! Please do - we NEED you! Sign ups are NOW Available.
- What time is the Parade? The parade starts at 1pm. Click here to see the parade route map.
- When will the Lumberjack Demonstrations be? The Lumberjacks are from right here in Stillwater and we have their schedule ready!
- Will I get to try out log rolling? Yes! The Lumberjack Camps are when spectators can try out the different lumberjack activities.
Do I need a ticket for music? Nope! Bring a lawn chair or blanket and stay the day - or camp out in our beer garden - located next to and in front of the stage!
- Where can I purchase buttons for the Medallion Hunt? The buttons are currently on sale at Stillwater Motors, Lift Bridge Brewery and The Daily Grind until July 13. Then at the Washington County Historic Courthouse from 4pm to 5:59pm (STRICTLY). Anyone attempting to purchase after 5:59pm will be turned away, as are the written rules.
- What are the Medallion Hunt Rules? Click here to read them in their entirety.
- Will there be kids activities? Yes! We will have a giant water slide and a Bungee Trampoline and more! There will be Minnow Races by St. Croix Prep, Kids Yoga by Studio One, Little Lumberjack Parade by the Women's Leadership Council of the United Way, Pony Rides and more!
We want everyone to have an enjoyable and safe experience at Lumberjack Days. Please help us ensure everyone’s security, comfort, and convenience by following these rules. Thank you and enjoy the Festival!
No coolers, No Glass bottles, No containerized or alcoholic beverages, No weapons of any kind, No guns, No fireworks or explosives, No squirt guns, No large or framed backpacks, No unauthorized vendors allowed - you will be asked to leave - and that's no fun for anyone.